First Soccer Player Comes Out As Gay

Those things done by skilled people and watched by those that are not
Menelmacar
Site Admin

First Soccer Player Comes Out As Gay

Post by Menelmacar »

Josh Cavallo has come out as gay - saying he is 'tired of this double life'.

How funny. Everyone knows ALL soccer players (and fans) are gay! The sport itself is gay! :P
If you lack the vocabulary to hold a debate, it's easier just to lob a piece of concrete thru a store window.
-Mark Steyn
Naib
Site Admin

Re: First Soccer Player Comes Out As Gay

Post by Naib »

1st? not by a long shot. they missed the boat in being hip coming out publicly by a good few decades. Just need the rest of the ballerina's to realise it
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
etnull
Director of Sandbags

Post by etnull »

Coming out as gay is so 1980's.. Today try to come out that you are NOT gay and will never be one, and see how fast they'll cancel you.
"You'll own nothing, - And you'll be happy." - Klaus Schwab, Founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum.
saellaven
Bride Kidnapping Expert

Post by saellaven »

etnull wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:54 pm Coming out as gay is so 1980's.. Today try to come out that you are NOT gay and will never be one, and see how fast they'll cancel you.
To be fair, nobody cares about you coming out when you're straight...

Coming out as gay can still get you disowned by your family, treated differently by the society you live in, etc... and that's in the more accepting countries. The less accepting countries can see you thrown in a wood chipper.

I had to be closeted as a lesbian for my own safety when I was younger. These days, I'm usually pretty open about it where I live, but less so when I travel elsewhere (I recently traveled into the Bible Belt/Deep South and didn't exactly flaunt any lesbian flair while I was there). I guess the upside of being femme is everyone, including other lesbians, assume we're straight too... I've dated women that aren't comfortable even holding hands in public, who continue to be rejected by their parents for being in a relationship with another woman, etc.

In the end, coming out as straight is pretty tone deaf, and is just mocking what it is that we have to suffer through... and guys definitely have it way worse than lesbians do (though they have to deal with far less fetishizing by people they aren't attracted to - ie, men thinking that lesbians just haven't found the right penis yet, that is, their magic penis). Be happy that you weren't denied a basic part of humanity for a good chunk of your life.
mrbassie
Director of Sandbags

Post by mrbassie »

There goes my quid on Vinnie Jones.
Foor stairs